I started my career 20 years ago working as a live audio engineer, production manager and also working on my own recording studio.
Thousands of live concerts, hundreds of album-recording projects, and have traveled to over 20 countries.
Currently living in Chicago area working as a technical director and broadcast audio engineer at Willow Creek Community Church.
Favorite DPA Microphones
- 4006- Great for ambience and acoustic guitars
- 4011- Like it for overheads and snare
- 4080- The best lavalier I've ever used
- 4561- Great necklace mic
- 4099- Love it for strings/brass and acoustic piano
- d:facto- Great for lead vocals
Country: United States
Speaks. English, Spanish
Segment: House of Worship